Power Plate® Pro5™
The Power Plate pro5 has been proven in professional settings for fitness, active ageing, sports performance, and rehabilitation. Robust and reliable, it will quickly prove itself indispensable.
In stock (can be backordered)
Built on decades of research and development in the field of whole body vibration training, the Power Plate® Pro5™ brings the most robust, effective technology to your training.
With a wide range of frequency and time settings, you can increase vibration levels incrementally—taking you where you want to go with your goals, at the pace that’s right for you.
Integrating easily into your facility or studio, and used as personal training tool or in a small group training setting, your customers will love you for it and keep coming back for more.
Price excludes shipping and installation
Note: The purchase price for Power Plate Pro5, My7, Pro7 and Pro7HC models excludes shipping and installation. On-site assembly is required for these machines, so please contact us for a shipping and installation estimate.
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Silver – additional colors available upon request (additional fee with a 12 week lead time)
Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency / Pre-set Frequencies: 25-50Hz / 1 Hz increments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- Secondary Timer and Controls
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency
- Hand Straps (set of 2)
- Rubber Mat
- Instructions for Use
- Exercise Poster
- Dust Covers (column and platform)
- Power Cord
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 34in x 43in x 61in / 87cm x 109cm x 155cm
- Platform Dimensions (WxD): 34in x 37in / 86cm x 94cm
- Weight: 328lb / 149kg
- Maximum Load: 400lb / 182kg
- Power Supply: 90-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Voltage
- Nominal Power in Operation: 200-225W
- CE and EMC
- MDD Certified
- FDA Listed as Class 1 device, 510k exempt