Power Plate® MOVE™
The Power Plate® MOVE™ is equally comfortable in your home gym or for use in light commercial/group training studios.
Get ready to be MOVED
The MOVE™ by Power Plate® is the perfect combination of size and function. It’s base has been designed from the ground up to save as much space as possible without compromising a shred of performance.
It’s light enough to be moved from room to room, yet sturdy enough to support a full 300lbs/136kg. Complete with six variable frequency modes, the MOVE™ can cover a wide range of functionality.
Whether you want to achieve a relaxing massage or a sweat-inducing workout; the MOVE™ is efficient and effective no matter how you choose to use it. The controls are simple and intuitive with large, easy-to-understand buttons and a digital timer, which has been fully reimagined to count up to a full nine minutes, so all you need to do is press play to get things started.
The MOVE™ can also be used in light commercial/shared group exercise settings for fitness facilities seeking to provide compelling group exercise experiences to their members but face space constraint challenges.
- Standard Color: Red (71-MOV-3600), Silver (71-MOV-3100)
- Color Options: Special color or logos are available, consult your Power Plate representative for details
- Product Warranty: 2-years parts/2-years labor
- Power Cord
- IFU Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Remote Control
- Screen Cling
- App Insert
- Display Type/Style: New “simple” LED design
- Surface Area: 0.27 sq. m.; (35% > PPP; 12.5% > my5)
- Plate Size: (cm) W: 77 x D: 61 x H: 23; (in): W: 30.3 x D:24 x H: 9.1
- Production Weight Unboxed: 39kg (~86 lbs)
- Shipping Package Dims: (cm) L:94 x W:71 x H:36; (in) L:37 x W:28 x H:14
- Motor(s) : AC single
- Load Capacity: 136kg (300 pounds)
- Plate: Lightweight Steel
- Remote Control: Yes
- Frequency: 6 Levels
- Frequency Range: 30-40 Hertz, Low/High (6 preset settings) – 1 = 30 Hz Low; 2 = 35 Hz Low; 3 = 40 Hz Low; 4 = 30 Hz high; 5 = 35 Hz High; 6 = 40 Hz High
- Frequency Interval: 5 hertz
- Runtime 0:00 – 9:00 minutes
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50/60 Hertz, Nominal Power: 250-285W, Universal Voltage
- CE, UL (pending)